- Jasmine - quintessentially feminine, but known as the 'king of oils', spiritual yet aphrodisiac, jasmine is full of internal contradictions. Because it's yin and yang it has the power to balance us deeply - particularly hormonally
- Cypress - balancing to all of the fluids in the body and is used in Chinese medicine to regulate the blood. At the more subtle level cypress essential oil balances prana (chi/energy/the force…)
- Clary sage balances the pituitary gland – the master gland of the body
- Also contains soothing lavender, sacred myrrh and coriander
- Volume: 10mls/.34oz
- Apply to temples, neck and wrists when you need instant calm. Will slow the breath and calm body and mind
- Chakra: This oil has an affinity with the Muladhara (base) chakra.
- Mantra: Apanam Dhehi (may the downward moving energy be nourished)